North of England F3F Open 29-30th June 2013 HoH

Rooster-X

George Young

Bram wood guest house in Pickering

I've stayed there in the past Frank. Single room I had was compact but a great breakfast set me up for a day on the hill ;)

This time us lot from up north are staying in Whitby, Peter knows where. (I hope!) :lol:

Yeah, Pickering is chockablock that weekend, ladies mud wrestling world cup or summink.

We are at Kimberley House, looking forward to sampling some ales at the refurbished Angel hotel...

Abbo confirmed as the latest guest star of Mickeys Massive :thumbsup:

Just got my new (sub 30) stinger to finish and we will be all set.

Stefan Bertschi

Staying in Scarborough but will join for Curry- and Pub-Fun in Pickering.

As Vera will come to Yorkshire too (This time I will pick her up straight at Manchester Airport on my way from Bridgend to York before she takes the wrong train again, and I end up driving from Pickering to Grange over Sands in the middle of the night .... and back) I even can enjoy one beer more than safe.

Great we got Abbo, looking at his PB he is faster than Mr. West :D

Cheers

Cresswell Arms in Malton for me - so if anyone fancies sampling the local brew, let me know!

Cheers

Greg

We will be down on Friday, hope to be on a slope somewhere late afternoon.

I would imagine the Swiss UK tour will be there too? As long as they survived the Railway...

Well bugger that I'll be in a sales meeting all bloody day. Listening to dribble no doubt.

i,ll be slaving over a hot pc,wondering why my team cannot make as many hydraulic rams as mr jcb would like us too! :angry:bugger!

Think I'll go watch a bike race around the fair town of Lancaster and count how many riders fall off on the slippy wet cobbles, judging by the forecast.

Flying order is up on the NYMRSC site if your interested, I'm lucky 13, same as last time at Wales :)

• Like 1

Hope Ronnie's got his hiking boots ready for tomorrow, looks like the wind will be changing direction half way through the day :)